[Glaslyn] To the Good People of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 08:11:25 PDT 2007

Greetings and good day, Good People of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

  Words cannot properly convey how pleased and honored I am to have been appointed as the next Baroness of the Steppes!

  In the weeks to come, I will spend time listening to the ideas and concerns that you may have.  I hope to get to know each of you better.

  My focus for the Steppes and its Cantons will be to encourage continued growth, hands-on education as well as implementation of ideas to enhance "the dream" for us all.  I will need your ideas and your knowledge to make this possible.

  You are my friends and family, and I am happy to work for you in this position.

  In service to Their Majesties, to the dream and you

  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame