[Glaslyn] Queens

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:23:29 PDT 2007

Greetings Glaslyners,

I got a call from Duchess Conal last night (she is Central Regional
Seneschal).  She asked if Glaslyn might be interested in putting in a bid
for Queens for this coming reign.  The scheduled date is July 21.  She said
that as of today, there are no bids submitted for the Queens event.

I know that we have talked about bidding for this event.  If anyone is
willing to put in a bid, please let me know and you'll need to submit it as
soon as possible to Duchess Julia.

FYI....Wolf and I will NOT be available for this date.  We will be traveling
out-of-kingdom July 20-29.  But that doesn't mean you can run the event
without us.  ;-D

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen~