[Glaslyn] Please do not eat dinner tonight before Fighter Practice

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 13:55:31 PDT 2007

Greetings Glaslyn!

  I have just been informed by Rhodri that he is preparing homemade beef soup (sans onion) to share will all and sundry this evening.  We should have plenty for all (and I have some homemade bread as well).

  We look forward to seeing you all this evening.

  Joslyn & Rhodri

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."