[Glaslyn] Greetings Glaslyn!

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:33:03 PDT 2007

Sir Morgan,

We are pleased that you had such a wonderful time at Glaslyn's Defender
event and we would love to see you attend our fighter practices.  We have
many fighters who could benefit from your instruction.  If you need
information on when/where these practices are held, feel free to contact me
or Wolf.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen~