[Glaslyn] Fwd: Re: [Elfsea] OFF TOPIC - Tax law changes for teacher

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 10:04:34 PDT 2007

Donnel Shaw <donnel_shaw at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Donnel Shaw <donnel_shaw at yahoo.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] OFF TOPIC - Tax law changes for teacher

For more information and the link to the suggested form needed follow the link. http://www.tcta.org/legal/laws/IRSregulations.htm
  Donnel

  ----- Original Message ----
From: "Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2007 10:09:19 AM
Subject: [Elfsea] OFF TOPIC - Tax law changes for teacher

            p.MsoNormal   {margin-left:18.75pt;}           I saw this on the news last night.  This was forwarded to me by a friend here at work.

    Alaric

  George,
  I heard about this from my friend about really important changes to teacher IRS taxes – if she’s still teaching, it’s really important that your wife go to this website and look at the information there.  There is still a great deal of confusion among the different school districts so it’s important that she (and any other teachers that you think might need this information) go check it out before starting this school year.
  www.tsta.org