[Glaslyn] New shire to be formed

Troop0341 at aol.com Troop0341 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 19:55:39 PDT 2007

To my Friends at home, Greetings...
          A  question:   Did I miss something???  I mean other than our
weekly  fighter practices, monthly populace meetings and other local events?  Seems
 something is in the wind there (possibly too much heat?) and I am not sure
what  to truly think of it...  If I have missed something of importance, will
someone let me know what it was?   May Fortune Smile On You All!
                                   With Respects,   Iain
                                         Faith, Honor and Kingdom...