[Glaslyn] middle eastern dance

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:31:34 PDT 2007

Greetings to all-

The Lady Toryn has agreed to make the trek to Glaslyn weekly to instruct our populace (that is interested) in the magic of middle eastern dance.  We will be meeting on Tuesdays at 7:00pm at the office of Done Right/Texas Tees 610 Dallas Drive Denton, TX.  Lessons will be $5.00 each per our agreement to cover gas and sitter fees.  Toryn said the format will be 10 minutes of stretching, 45 minutes of dancing and 5 minutes of cooldown.  If there are any further questions please contact me off list.  Thank you for your time.  Micola.