[Glaslyn] News

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 19:50:01 PST 2007

  Our officers meeting will be held in conjunction with populas meeting on January 16, 2008.

 Fighter practice is canceled until January 7, 2008.

Bids for Glaslyn Defender are now open. This is Glaslyn's Spring event.

 Glaslyn will be in charge of gate at Steppes - Elfsea 12th Night. Please e-mail me if you can work a shift at gate and what time is best for you. The length of shifts will be determined by how many volunteers I have. ( More volunteers, shorter shifts )

 Baroness Ceinwen and I are both in need of Deputies. If you are interested in being a deputy to either of us please contact us for details and requirements.

 Happy holidays to you all,
 Thank you and see you soon,

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly