[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Redtape] Vscribes of Ansteorra

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 08:15:05 PST 2007

Kingdom Webminister <vscribe at ansteorra.org> wrote: From: "Kingdom Webminister" <vscribe at ansteorra.org>
To: "'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:24:53 -0600
CC: 'Officers of Ansteorra' <redtape at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Redtape] Vscribes of Ansteorra

 If your group's vscribe has become unresponsive or has dropped out of the
group, I need to know about it asap. Sharing of passwords on the Kingdom
server is not permitted. We will have to assign a new vscribe for you and
reset the password.

Please, do not feel like a failure if you are not able to do the job of
vscribe. Communicate with your group and with me. We can work anything out.

I have said this before and I will say it again. This is a volunteer
organization. BUT, this is not a 'this job is going to kill me' organization
or a 'if I can't do it no one can' organization. When life gets to be too
much we ask for help. Real life takes precedence both in the volunteer world
and real job world. Never fear that we will think any less of you, if you
ask for help, we will respect you all that more.

HL Chiara Francesca
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra