[Glaslyn] News from Officers' meeting

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 07:32:11 PST 2007

Bids for Glaslyn Defender are now open. This is Glaslyn's Spring event.

 Glaslyn will be in charge of gate at Steppes - Elfsea 12th Night. Please e-mail me if you can work a shift at gate and what time is best for you. The length of shifts will be determined by how many volunteers I have. ( More volunteers, shorter shifts )

 Baroness Ceinwen and I are both in need of Deputies. If you are interested in being a deputy to either of us please contact us for details and requirements.

 Thank you and see you soon,

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly