[Glaslyn] December Calligraphy and Illumination

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Dec 17 18:19:47 PST 2007

Greetings All! ! !

Please join us tomorrow evening at the Central Market located at Lovers Lane and Greenville Ave for our December meeting.  We will be having a White Elephant gift exchange of items geared toward scribes costing less than $10.  Please don't hesitate to come even if you don't have a gift.

The meeting begins promptly at 7:00pm and ends at 9:00pm.  This is our last meeting at this location.  In January, we begin meeting at the Central Market in Plano, near 190 and Coit.

See you here! !  !

Francesca