[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] 12th Night Load Out.... 2nd try

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 10:20:51 PST 2007

TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:31:46 -0800 (PST)
From: TinyGypsyLady <tinygypsylady at yahoo.com>
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] 12th Night Load Out.... 2nd try

Good Day all...

As you are all aware, 12th Night is nearly upon us! In an effort to get ready, I wanted to post about our load out and help requirements.

Load Out Date: Thursday, January 3rd
Time: 7pm
Requirements: vehicles & any other requirements not listed below

We need people to help us get the following things to the site by FRIDAY, January 4th at 6pm.

1. All feast requirements Count Gunthar and Lady Elizabeth cannot manage (about 5 buckets, grill, drink coolers)
2. Oak Precedence banner, stand, etc.
3. 2 to 4 buckets of Holiday decorations
4. Ansteorran Banners (40+)... we need to get them from Lord Geoffry Sparhauk
5. Stained glass banners (10)
6. HE's throne

My hope is those of us helping with setup can manage most of it but also be able to car pool to save gas.

Please let me know if you can help or please advise Sir Morgan as his household is in charge of setup.

Thank you...

YIS,

Viviana Rowntree
Oakenwald Pursuivant

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What A Ride!"