[Glaslyn] Gulf War/Steppes camping

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Thu Feb 1 16:16:41 PST 2007

   Good gentles....
       Only on line registrations are now open.  I am needing to wrap up the information on how many people are camping with the Steppes as soon as possible.  I want to thank the last few that gave me their information.  I will recap it and foeward it on soon.  Any new information will allow me to better set up the camp site for those that will be with us.  I will be there Saturday to lay out the land we have, and will try to get the space needed for everybody with some room to spare.  Is anyone bringing extra covered pavilions for a cook space?  Are we going to have a communal area?  Private Showers?  Cook stoves and tables?  These are just a few of the questions I ask myself, but I need imput from as many as possible.  Is our Baron and Baroness going to be there?  I still have not heard from you!!
                Looking forward to a great war,  Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic
                                                 Steppes Land Coordinator

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*