[Glaslyn] February Populace Friendly Reminder

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:28:53 PST 2007

Good afternoon, My Friends,

My Lord Husband and I are honored to host the February Steppes Populace
Revel in our new home on February 23.  Please feel free to bring a dish to
share.  Our address is 8920 Yosemite Trail, Crossroads, TX 76227.  If you
get lost please call 214-257-8174 or 972-979-8642 (Constance's Cell phone).

Please note to those with allergies, we have two cats (who will probably be
hiding in our bedroom).  We'll have benedryl for anyone who needs it.  :)

This should be an interesting time to gather.  We'll be discussing Warlord,
and it's my understanding that most, if not all, of the Baronial Candidates
are planning to attend.  Please join us.

In Service,

Lady Constance Elizabeth Campbell
Steppes Hospitaler

 Below is a link to the Mapquest page to our development (Cross Oak
Ranch).
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=&city=Aubrey&state=TX&zipcode=76227%2d2212&country=US&geodiff=1

When you come to our home, please make your best route to 380.  Most
major roads intersect with it (I-35, 377, 75, Preston, Dallas Pkwy, 423(aka
Josey Ln), etc).  Take 380 to FM 720 (aka Eldorado)
(there is a Shell Station and a trailer park with "Lincoln Park" on the
fence).  Make your way South on 720.  We are the second Development on the
Right (Cross Oak Ranch, and it has a HUGE entance way).*

Make your ways straight down Cross Oak Ranch Blvd till it dead ends onto
Liberty (you'll see a sign that says Future Home of Denton ISD).  Turn
Left.  Take Liberty to Yosemite (the last street with houses on both sides)
and turn left.  Our address is 8920 Yosemite.  The house is on the right
hand side and is the third house from Round Up.  We'll have the light in our
office window on and heraldry out.  We will also have signs out to guide you
(Thanks Torquil!)

*Note that FM 720 (Eldorado) does intersect with Preston, Dallas Parkway and
FM 423 (Josey Ln).  If you go this route follow 720 West through Little Elm
and then North over the bridge.  Look for an Animal Kennel on the Right
side.  After that set of curves, Cross Oak Ranch will be on your Left.  Now
just follow the directions in the development. (We're about 5 miles North
of Little Elm)