[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Radical Idea

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Feb 22 14:47:09 PST 2007

The SCA cannot own property as far as I know.  I'm not certain whether a
building on someone else's land is 'property' or not.

Sueko and I are building a closet in her room - maybe we could help some,
too, if we could just learn to drive nails straight! <evil grin>

Gerita

Carolle Cox
Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
Dallas North-west coordinator

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

This is a private message.  Not to be forwarded without separately requested
consent from Carolle Cox