[Glaslyn] Off topic: Job offering

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:40:00 PST 2007

Greeting unto the list, please pardon the interruption and the cross
posting.

The company I work for is looking for  Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning Sub
contractors ( no experience necessary, we will train)  and for helpers for
the contractors.

Good english skills are necessary, and a sales background, as well as being
willing to get dirty  are helpful.

The helpers will receive $70.00 per day, and this is great for those college
students who may only be able to work a few days a week ( schedules are
Sunday thru Friday)

The sub - contractors are on a commission basis, and must have a valid
driver's license. Commission is based on experience.

Contact Paradise Air at 972-380-4500 or reply via email to
judiew861 at hotmail.com

Thank you for your patience with this interruption, you may now return to
your regularly scheduled emails.

Hadassah

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi