[Glaslyn] Announcement of Intent

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 11:34:51 PST 2007

To the populace of Steppes, the Cantons of Lindenwood and Glaslyn do I, Lady Katheryn Cunningghame, announce that I humbly submit my name to their Majesties in consideration for Baroness of the Steppes.

  If you would like to receive a copy of my letter of intent and my SCA resume, please let me know.

  Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. You may reach me at reasonable hours at 214-284-8855.  Contact me after 5pm on weekdays since I work from 8 – 5. I can also be reached weekdays only before 5pm at juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com.

  I will happily respect their Majesties final choice and offer my support to them in any way possible.

  In service to their Majesties and to you, my Barony.

  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
  (Julie Cunningham)