[Glaslyn] Baronial Candidate Polling Form

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 08:32:38 PST 2007

Greetings Populace!

The polling form is now online. Please go to the following url to find the
link to download it. You can click on the word doc link on the page and it
will open or if you have an older browser right mouse click on the word doc
link off that page and select 'Save As' and save it anywhere on your
computer that you want. :)

http://steppes.ansteorra.org/baronial/

Smile!
Chiara