[Glaslyn] Announcement of Intent

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Feb 9 10:07:48 PST 2007

Unto the populace of the Barony of the Steppes, including the cantons of
Lindenwood and Glaslyn, do Alasdair and Margarite send greetings.

Know that after much discourse and reflection, we have forwarded our
application for Baron and Baroness unto their majesties for their
consideration.

If you wish to contact us and discuss this decision or receive copies of our
letter and SCA resume please feel free.  We may be reached by telephone at
214-618-0181 or via email at alasdair at bmhanson.net and chelle at bmhanson.net.

In Service to the Barony and the dream,

Steppes mailing list
Steppes at lists.ansteorra.org