[Glaslyn] Steppes Polling clarifications

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 18:16:39 PST 2007

Where do we get the polling form?

Constance Elizabeth Campbell <constance.e.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:  Good afternoon, my friends,

At Glaslyn's Business meeting, I brought up that there will be Polling for
the next Baron/Baroness of the Steppes at March Populace. March Populace
will be held at Lyneya and Lasgard's home in Wylie, TX on March 23. There
was a question about absentee ballotting, and I wanted to pass this along to
the Cantons' Lists. Her Grace, Duchess Conal has helped greatly with
clarification.

Also, a shameless plug for February populace on February 23. This will be
held in my home (and Faelan's) at 8920 Yosemite Trail, Crossroads, TX
76227. There will be a discussion about Warlord sites at this meeting.
Please come to both these events and have your voice heard.

Regards,

Lady Constance Elizabeth Campbell
Steppes Hospitaller