[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Radical Idea

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:06:18 PST 2007

I like the idea. Depending on the site and location.
I think you can get people out there working on it, provided
you have good leadership to actually get the folk moving.

As far as costs, we hold fund raisers. Auctions, feasts, services,
etc...

>Four Winds Renfair runs from March
>to April and is never open on Memorial Day weekend. The site has shade,
>flushies, hot showers, electricity in the camping area, running water, a
>period town and equestrian arena complete with jousting area. Oh, and it's
>all on private property, so we can keep the public out. Anyone wondering
>around would be trespassing, and subject to arrest.

I like it. The factors would be cost, where it is located and how
tolerant the private owners would be to renting it out.

Personally I would love a permanent site that we love and
something like this would be great if we could have it inexpensively
and available for our events.

>Faelan

Yers,

Gunthar