[Glaslyn] 1/16

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:18:02 PST 2007

Depending on the road conditions (which should be okay by tomorrow night), I
am planning to go.  If you want to ride with me - let me know.  Micola.

Greetings!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season.  To get
the new year off to a great start for A&S, Elfsea
begins its A&S classes again in January.

First class on the agenda is Silk Fan Painting by HL
Rixende de Rouen.

Learn to paint dyes onto stretched silk.
   Have you ever admired the beautiful silk banners
of HL Rixende, Sir Tomas, or Sir Morgan?  Rixende
painted all of them with this technique.

Join us on Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
Cost is $5.00 for supplies, which include the silk fan
and the dyes.

Location:
HL Rixende and Sir Tomas' house
2017 Chattanooga