[Glaslyn] Auction at 12th night

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 12:48:18 PST 2007

You won't believe what we have for the auction at 12th night!

  Lovely Elizabethian dresses, cool linen dresses, yards of material (that we cant use for our T Tunics), grab bag stuffed with 100% wool embroidery floss, more snazzy embrodiery floss, grab bag of candles, medieval hood, leather bodice, cute waist sinches, pair of new mens shoes size 10, hand knit fun socks, one dagger, many mugs, some charger plates and who knows what else!  Everything must go!

  We will gladly accept any donations for our cause up to the beginning of the auction. All moneys given or raised will be set aside for Steppes loaner items only. We hope to buy new heavy and rapier loaner gear, as well as other loaner items.

  Auction should begin around 1 or whenever his Grace Mahdi wants it to begin.

  Bring your money or checkbook.  You dont want to miss it!

  Yours in service
  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame