[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra] CORONATION IS CANCELLED!

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 14:35:25 PST 2007

DAFPIG at aol.com wrote:  From: DAFPIG at aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:09:52 EST
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] CORONATION IS CANCELLED!

Greetings Ansteorra,

It is with heavy hearts that the shire of Brad Leah must cancel coronation.
After discussions with TRM, TRH and other powers to be, it was decided that
the extreme icy weather posed a travel hazard. Travel is greatly discourage in
the Burkburnett/Wichita Falls area due to ice on the road and we are under a
winter weather warning until Sunday.

His Majesty will be posting further information.

We regret any problems this may cause the populace. Please help spread the
word.

Sincerely,
Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Seneschal of Shire Brad Leah