[Glaslyn] 1/16

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 15:05:29 PST 2007

Hello,

 I hope some people from Glaslyn can attend. It should
be a great class!  Travel safe, first and formost.
But it looks like most of the snow and ice are staying
south of the Metroplex.

Take care,
 Hanna
 Keeper of the Flames - Artisan

--- Suzi Moore <suzipdm at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Depending on the road conditions (which should be
> okay by tomorrow night), I
> am planning to go.  If you want to ride with me -
> let me know.  Micola.
>
> Greetings!
>
> I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season.  To get
> the new year off to a great start for A&S, Elfsea
> begins its A&S classes again in January.
>
> First class on the agenda is Silk Fan Painting by HL
> Rixende de Rouen.
>
> Learn to paint dyes onto stretched silk.
>    Have you ever admired the beautiful silk banners
> of HL Rixende, Sir Tomas, or Sir Morgan?  Rixende
> painted all of them with this technique.
>
> Join us on Tuesday, January 16 at 7:30 pm
> Cost is $5.00 for supplies, which include the silk
> fan
> and the dyes.
>
> Location:
> HL Rixende and Sir Tomas' house
> 2017 Chattanooga
> Bedford, TX  76022
> 817-797-7988

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're going!' - Paul Theroux