[Glaslyn] Populace Meeting?

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 13:09:49 PST 2007

Hello All.  As long as its not cancelled, my brood and I are planning to attend.  I will be watching the posts just in case, though.

  Hope to see you all soon!
  Joslyn

  P.S.
  Keira and her bunch are planning to attend as well.  Her computer is down right now, which is why I am answering for her.  lol

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."