[Glaslyn] January C&I Thanks

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 18 16:54:33 PST 2007

Greetings To the Populace and Nobles of the Steppes and her satellites

January Calligraphy & Illumination was SO much fun.  We had seven gentles
in attendance.  Painting was done, chocolate was eaten, stories were
told, scrolls were designed. We had one newcomer, Annwn.  Other newcomers
didn't make it, but promised to try again in February.

Please plan to attend the next meeting, to be held on February 20, at the
same time and location.  We have refreshments other than chocolate, or
bring your favorite.

Thank you everyone for attending.  Our kingdom is richer for your
efforts.

I look forward to seeing more folks next month.

In Service,
Francesca