[Glaslyn] visiting knight

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 04:46:26 PST 2007

Dear Gentles and heavy fighters in particular, I'd like to inform you that we have a visitor in our fair Barony.  Sir Rhys of Caid is in town on mundane business, and he has his armour.  He's getting anxious for a fight, and was sorely disappointed that both the Wednesday night Bedford practice and the 12 Hour War were cancelled last week, but we can still turn out tomorrow at fighter practice where the air may be a bit warmer and finally DRY.  Please come out, don your armour, and help warm this good knight from Southern California who has likely not been warm the entirely week he's been in Texas!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

Sir Morgan