[Glaslyn] Last minute thoughts about tonight's business meeting

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 07:27:36 PDT 2007

Good day to you all

  Just a brief reminder that we are going to talk about what to do with our Steppes events tonight at business meeting.

  For those of you that are newer to the Steppes and do not understand what this fuss is, the Kingdom stated a few years ago that each barony is allotted only 2 each calendar events (Look on page 26 in Ansteorran law).  Since we hosted a kingdom competition at 12th night for the past few years, this event was kept on the kingdom calendar.

  As Duchess Conal has stated before, please list out the Steppes Events (Warlord, Artisan,  and 12th Night).  Then note beside each what you enjoy about the event and how it could be changed to be even more enjoyable.  Then also write if you attend this event or not.  Perhaps this information will help us all determine the best choices to be made on which of our Steppes events will be our two calendar events.  This is a hard decision for us all, so let us keep it positive.

  Some things to ponder - what if (insert event here) were a regional event?  What if (X) was an off calendar event?

  Thank you for your courtesy to others and respect of their viewpoints and concerns.

  Baroness Katheryn