[Glaslyn] Steppes Bear Pit Sunday 07-15-2007

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Jul 9 15:52:41 PDT 2007

Heilsa,

Speaking with the heavy fighters at Sunday's fighter practice - a need
was express for more FIghting!!!

So, a Bear Pit of 4 squares will be set-up next Sunday, 07-15-2007.
Everyone will start at the 1st square or level and it will take two (2)
wins to advance to the next square or level. Does this sound familiar?
Well it should, it is similar to the 4 skill levels tournament which was
run at this year Steppes Warlord back in May.

The start time is 2:15 PM, everyone has agree to be at the Park and
ready to go at that time.

So, come out and test your skill and see where you actually measured up
against the local fighters.

Weapons and shields are left up the individual fighter.

Remember - drink plenty if water both prior and during this Bear Pit.

Please, bring your own chair and whatever you wish to drink and/or snack on.

If you wish to post to other lists, then go for it - the more the merrier.

Afterall, it is all about the Fun, Fighting and more Fun!!!

Hey - Rapier!!! Do you want in on the action???
Not sure what the rapier folks are doing or not doing - how about coming
out and doing the same type of fighting. Just set up another set of
squares - I do not think the heavy side has enough ropes to set up for
both groups, But it is a suggestion and the park is bigger enough to
handle both types styles of fighting.

I have been asked before and nor sure why I was being asked - The answer
is that everyone is welcome - if anyone is working on some type of A&S
project, sewing grab, or armor or just want to hang out and watch some
good fighting.

See you in the Park - next Sunday.

YIS,
Lord Michael Kettering