[Glaslyn] OT: Women's Soccer League

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:33:49 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Please excuse the bandwidth.  I am the co-captain for a new Ladies soccer
team, the "Goal Diggers" that's getting started in Denton, and we are
looking for players: all ages over 18 (right now I think we have girls from
21-40ish), and all experience levels (from those who have never touched a
soccer ball to those of us who have played for YEARS).  We're just out to
have fun, kick the ball around and have a good time.  No pressure.

We practice on Wednesday evenings from 7 PM at the field NEXT TO North Lakes
Park, off of Riney and Windsor behind the recycling center.  It's just down
the street from where Glaslyn's fighter practice is held.  Games start on
August 19, and I believe they'll be on Sundays.

If you are interested in playing, please let me know.  Also, please pass
this on to anyone who may be interested.  Also, if Denton's too far for you,
there are other teams in DFW looking for players. Check out www.ntwsa.org.

Now back to your normally scheduled posts.

Regards,

Regan