[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] Populas this Friday.

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 15:53:46 PDT 2007

In a message dated 7/18/2007 4:48:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

Greetings,
This Friday populus will be at our home here in  Midlothian.
My address is 1361 Vista Ridge.

Take your best way  to HWY 67 and go south.
Exit 287 take the 663 exit and go south / Right  again.
Keep going until you T at 875. Turn Right.
Turn Right at the  third street Vista View.
We are the house at the top of the hill right in  front of you.
Our driveway is also the right of way to the water tower and  needs to be
kept clear. So please park on the street or beside the  fence.

We do have animals so if you have allergies be advised.
I will have some drinks and dip and chips available. Please bring  something
to share with other members of Steppes. There is a large  back yard if anyone

wishes to start a bardic circle. The one thing I  am lacking will be chairs.
So
please bring one with you. I hope to see  everyone on Friday about 7pm.

If you get lost  972-723-5126.

Alvin and  Donnel

Faith is believing  what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of   Langley