[Glaslyn] Round Table summation

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 20:55:28 PDT 2007

Vivat to all 48 members of Glaslyn. I would love to meet them all.

  Colleen

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Good day to all in Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

There was a huge contingent of our folks that went to Round Table this past weekend in Shadowlands (College Station). To all of you whom attended, we give our thanks. Your dedication is appreciated.

The Great Officers of State (GOofS) meeting took place in the afternoon of the 14th of July. An estimated 180 Ansteorrans attended the meeting. Presiding over the meeting was Duchess Julia de Montoya (Kingdom Seneschal) in the presence of their Majesties Ulstead the Unsteady III and Ebegardis von Zell. Speakers also included the Kingdom officers who, in turn, stood up and commented on issues with specific offices for each of the local groups by region.

There were some comments about event reports, officer reports, nms checks and waivers not being turned in on time. Make sure event reports are done on time and turned into the Central Regional Exchequer. All original waivers must be turned into the Kingdom Waiver Secretary, Mistress Perronnelle, as well as notification of fighter practice cancellation if one is not held.

Thanks to all of you officers whom are getting your paperwork in on time.

Please remember to copy me, HE Katheryn, on your treasurer reports (this is in Kingdom Law - page 14). I would like to have copies of all other reports as well.

Current total paid membership in Ansteorra as of May 31, 2007 is 1959 people. This is an increase from January 1, 2007 when the count was 1940 and a decline from January 1, 2006 when the count was 2026.

Membership in Steppes

Jun 2007: 122
Jan 2007: 123
May 2006 128
Jan 2006 140
Jan 2005 127
Jan 2004 139
Jan 2001 156
Jan 2000 157
Jan 1999 149
Jan 1998 180
Jan 1997 173

Glaslyn

Jun 2007: 48
Jan 2007: 37
May 2006 38
Jan 2006 36
Jan 2005 31
Jan 2004 17
Jan 2001 15
Jan 2000 2
Jan 1999 22
Jan 1998 0
Jan 1997 0

Lindenwood

Jun 2007: 24
Jan 2007: 24
May 2006 17
Jan 2006 20
Jan 2005 17
Jan 2004 14
Jan 2001 18
Jan 2000 18
Jan 1999 20
Jan 1998 5
Jan 1997 15

This is a brief summary of information obtained from the meetings. Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Yours in service

HE Katheryn, Baroness of the Steppes and it's Cantons Lindenwood and Glaslyn
HL Margarite, Senechal of the Steppes