[Glaslyn] Steppes Populace

Troop0341 at aol.com Troop0341 at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 12:11:19 PDT 2007

Forwarded by request...

In a message dated 7/19/2007 1:51:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

Greetings,
This Friday populus will be at our home here in   Midlothian.
My address is 1361 Vista Ridge.

Take your  best  way to HWY 67 and go south.
Exit 287 take the 663 exit and go  south /  Right again.
Keep going until you T at 875. Turn  Right.
Turn Right at  the third street Vista View.
We are the  house at the top of the hill  right in front of you.
Our driveway is  also the right of way to the  water tower and needs to be
kept  clear. So please park on the  street or beside the fence.

We  do have animals so if you have  allergies be advised.
I will have  some drinks and dip and chips  available. Please bring something

to share with other members of  Steppes. There is a large back yard  if
anyone

wishes to start a  bardic circle. The one thing I am  lacking will be chairs.
So
please  bring one with you. I hope to  see everyone on Friday about 7pm.

If  you get lost  972-723-5126.

Alvin and  Donnel

Faith  is  believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of    Langley