[Glaslyn] For anyone not going to Steppes Artisan this weekend. . .

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 08:37:20 PDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations My Friends!

I have a small favor to ask of anyone not going
to Steppes Artisan this weekend.
My mom and stepdad need to take down several
trees (7-9) on their property and I am asking for
assistance.  There will be free firewood (or
carving wood) for the taking, as well as some
really good pulled pork BBQ, deviled eggs, and
other assorted goodies.  As far as the types of
wood, I know there is black walnut, oak, and
possible a small juniper.  They do have cedar on
the property, but I don't think any on those are
coming down.
Depending on how many volunteers we get, there
may be beer as well (for those of legal drinking
age).
Please let me know as soon as possible whether
you will be able to help,so we know how many to
cook for. You can reach me by email
(mysticharlequin at yahoo.com) or cell
(940-368-9565)
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
With much Thanks and appreciation,
Joslyn
mka Shantel

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."