[Glaslyn] Baronial Guard repost ...

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:50:53 PDT 2007

I was informed that I did not give out any information about what
the guard was about so I am now correcting that by posting this
information for the ... um ... 4th time now. :D

Greetings Unto the Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons!

We are currently recruiting for the Steppes Baronial Guard.

There are two units, one are the fighters, the other is ceremonial.

If you fight on the field of battle, be it youth or adult in:
archery, rapier, chivalric, equestrian, ballista, etc.
please answer the call of our Baroness to defend our fair Barony.

If you guard our hearth and home, serve in the rotation at court,
help with baronial duties other than fighting, please also step up
and join our forces.

We will be instilling new members at Steppes Artisan. This will be
my last event as your Captain. A Knight in our lands as seen fit to
squire me after my term as your Captain of the Guard. I will be in
his service and training for a full year before I can take on the
duties of the guard again. We will be voting in a new Captain so
please include your intent to be Captain.

Please send your letter of intent to the Baroness and myself.

For a schedule of events that each unit will be expected to attend,
or for the Charter, please email me. :)

Thank you!
Captain Chiara