[Glaslyn] Special Guest at this evening's practice

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 08:34:06 PDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations Lords and Ladies of
Glaslyn.  It is my priviledge to announce that
Lady Keira's brother (HL Orric Longtooth) will be
attending fighter practice this evening and
chances are VERY GOOD he will be donning armor
and picking up a stick.

I will also be bringing a young person who wishes
to don armor for the first time.

We look forward to seeing you all this evening.

Cordially,
Joslyn

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."