[Glaslyn] Special Guest at this evening's practice

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Mon Jul 2 11:39:49 PDT 2007

I should be able to attend fighter practice some, starting next week.....
the orchestra will be givng us the summer off after the concert on
Wednesday.

If anyone is still looking for something to do the evening of the 4th,
Flower Mound is having a symphony concert followed by fireworks.  Gates open
at 7pm at Flower Mound High, and the concert starts at 8.

Barbara