[Glaslyn] Accepting bids for events

Chiara Francesca Chiara.Francesca at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:11:04 PDT 2007

Heh .... well we the Steppes has had its own list of goodies to help
us write bids.

First and formost is a sample bid from Master Philip White that he
gave us to post a year ago. Then after that are lots of links that
go to different ansteorra.org forms and such to help you further. :)

Here is the URL: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/events/

Chiara