[Glaslyn] OT - Dinner and a movie anyone?

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 13:56:38 PDT 2007

Greetings all!

  A few of us decided to meet up tomorrow, Friday June 15th to go see the Fantastic Four and go to dinner.  If anyone would like to join us, we will meet at 8pm at the Crescent City Cafe located at 3645 Dallas Pkwy # 561, Plano, TX (972) 403-9977.   http://tinyurl.com/25p2ks.  There are some entrees under $10.00

  The movie we will see is the 9:30 showing of the Fantastic Four at the Cinemark 20 located at Parker and the North Dallas Tollway (3800 Dallas Parkway).  http://www.cinemark.com/theater_showtimes.asp?theater_id=231&show_date=6/15/2007

  We will have more get-togethers like this in the future.  Some might be $1.50 movies and some might be matinees.  Feel free to initiate a gathering yourself if you wish.

  Hope to see you there!

  Katheryn/Julie