[Glaslyn] FW: charges for facility rental

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:02:01 PDT 2007

I got this email back from the CCCCD contact person .  I found out after I emailed her initially that they have classrooms at the adjacent library that are often rented out.  The only drawback I see is the closing time.  The center had about a dozen tables set up for our meeting and still had room for 60 people to gather in a circle at the front of the room.  Way bigger in size than last years Artisan site.  I thought Megan might want to give her a call.  Micola.

Hi Suzi,

The non profit fees for the Event Center are $75.00 for five hours or less; $125.00 for anything over five hours in a day.

We close at 5 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and do not rent out on Sundays.

There are certain restrictions that apply.  Please let me know when something comes up as I would be most happy to work with you!

Karen

Karen Knapp
Facilities Scheduling Coordinator
Collin County Community College
2800 E. Spring Creek Parkway
Plano, Texas 75074
P (972) 881-5606
F (972) 516-5082
kknapp at ccccd.edu

>>> Suzi Moore <suzipdm at hotmail.com> 6/19/2007 8:29 PM >>>Hello,  I am currently attending a workshop at your event center at Preston Ridge.  I was intersted in getting some prices for your facilities at CCCCD.  I am a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism.  It is a non-profit organization that recreates the Middle Ages.  We have need of a facility like yours for various events throughout the year and I wondered if it fit within our budgets.  Thank you for your time.   Suzi Moore

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i'm Initiative now. It's free. Make it count!