[Glaslyn] Heraldic submissions and questions

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Mar 5 06:47:01 PST 2007

As I believe Glaslyn does not have a current herald, if anyone needs to make a submission or want to talk about one I will be attending business meeting on Wednesday so then may be a good time.

If you are wanting to give me a device or badge submission I will need 5 color copies and 3 back and white line drawing copies.  Names require 4 copies of the form and documentation.  The fee for a new submission is $9.

If you need help putting the forms together, etc please let me know ahead of time and I will try to bring what is needed if I can.

Best Regards,
Alasdair
Acting Oakenwald