[Glaslyn] Defender Gate

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 10:43:32 PST 2007

Gate involves sitting and taking money for gate and info (membership cards) from everyone. Handing out site tokens and letting people know where things are and when. It is always done in groups of two. so you are never alone at gate. If you have never taken a class, I can put you with someone that has done it before. Please let me know if you are interested in doing this. Thanks,
  Colleen

Troop0341 at aol.com wrote:
  Lady Colleen,
What would be involved in doing Gate? Never helped with it before, and
as I will not be able to back the event on Sat, could work Friday night...
Also, may not (probably not) be at Fighter Practice tonight - need to go
drink mass quantities of chicken soup to get rid on this cold that is starting...
Please e-mail me back on the gate question - if I'm in town, will be able
to help on Friday, with gate or whatever is needed... Take Care!
Respects, Iain