[Glaslyn] NTIF Thanks

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Mar 5 20:18:41 PST 2007

Greetings to the Steppes, her Cantons, and satellite groups

Well, we have another successful NTIF demo behind us.  And many folks to
thank for their participation.

I will begin by thanking Their Graces Jonathan and Willow and their sons
Lord Jonathan DeLaufyson O'Caldal and Richard DeLaufyson O'Caldal.
Duchess Willow once again loaned us her marvelous banners, while His
Grace and Lord John and Lord Richard came on Saturday and Sunday and
fought.  Her Grace also provided A&S items for display.  And again, Lord
Agilwulf was there to show his prowess to the spectators that gathered.

Lady Katheryn and Lady Gabriele deserve wordfame as well.  Lady Katheryn
was able to loan us a shelf for Arts & Sciences displays so there would
be room at the table for Artisans to work.  She was also great moral
support.  Gabriele brought a very tall ladder, which made hanging the
banners much easier than in days past as well as bringing Heraldry books
for display.  These Ladies were there early to help with set-up and also
attended the booth(s) all day on Saturday.  Thanks also go out to Lord
Torquil and Rebbe Hadasseh for helping with both booths on Saturday.

We were again treated to the company of Lady Siobhan nic Ghiolla Mhin,
who brought a small box on which to view reels of tape, one of them being
"In Service to the Dream".  As always she brought her photo albums,
filled with memories of events and friends.  She also supported our
efforts on Saturday and Sunday.

Our Rapier presence this year was anchored by Lady Grainne, who
graciously faced all comers.  Thank you for you support on both days of
this demo.

On Sunday we were joined by Lord Faelan and Lady Constance.  Lord Faelan
spent the day on the field showing his prowess with Rapier, while Lady
Constance fielded questions inside.  We had a pleasant surprise when we
were joined by Lady Adelaide from Elfsea.  Also, the fighters were joined
by Ailgenan McGann from Elfsea.

I am no less grateful to those who provided display materials for our
booth.  In addition to Her Grace, we had items to display from Her
Ladyship Susanna the Herbalist, and Her Ladyship Saqra.  Without these
things to catch the eye of the passer-by there would be no reason for us
to be there.

Special thanks go out to Master Richard Fairborne for the loan of his
'stone walls', and to the Canton of Lindenwood for the loan of their
carved 'stone columns'.  It gave our booth a very Celtic feeling.

And last, but certainly not least, to his Lordship Jaque the Spink for
coordinator, ideas and support throughout the weekend.

If I have overlooked anyone, it is not deliberate.  Please remind me so
you may receive the wordfame you are due.

Thank you to everyone.

Francesca Laviana Sansovino
Baroness tot he Court of Ansteorra