[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Digest, Vol 11, Issue 9

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 04:56:36 PDT 2007

I believe Faelan and I were at that practice, and I remember seeing that
shooting star as well.  Yesterday, Faelan and I were talking over lunch and
we thought that it would not be long before HL Louis would be invited to
enter the Chivalry.  (We hadn't checked our emails at that time)  What a
coincidence!  What great news!!

Vivat Louis!!

Constance and Faelan.

We had a huge shooting star at fighter practice 2 or 3 weeks ago, and that