[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Wal-mart Fabric Dept. Petition

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:33:25 PDT 2007

I signed this previously. I received a response from Wal-Mart that they are changing their fabric departments to be more craft oriented. You will still be able to get notions but not cut to length fabrics. If they have fabic at all it will be pre-cut. Apparently the views of their customers don't mean very much to this corporation. Then again if they get beat over the head with this it might get their attention.

Ly Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"