[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] Clothier's Outing March 10

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 12:18:41 PST 2007

Forwarded by request

Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:  From: "Catalina Elvira Osorio y Lopez de Xerez" <ladycatalina at hotmail.com>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:16:46 +0100
CC: eric.dickey at gmail.com, loworbit at tx.rr.com
Subject: [Steppes] Clothier's Outing March 10

I am organizing a fabric run on Perth street for Saturday, March 10.
We will talk about choosing fabric for hot-weather garb.
This would be with the upcoming Warlord in mind. Drag along your favorite
newcomer. I promise it will be an informative morning.
We will meet at the Denny's on Walnut Hill Lane and I-35E at 9:00AM.

>From there we will head south to Perth Street. We can finish up at my house
for a pattern viewing session.

Would someone also please forward this to the Glaslyn and Lindenwood lists?

Catalina
Sanguinem dumtaxat causam virtutis pendate