[Glaslyn] baby

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 21:35:56 PDT 2007

We all arrive in this world, nekked ,screaming and covered in blood... AND ya know what? The fun does not have to end there.... You can always become an SCA heavy weapons fighter (LOL!)....

  Congrats to all parties concerned...

  best regards to the proud parents! (and yes... granny!)

  Baron Wylfred
  (who sits at home while Gulf Wars happens this year.... DRATS!)

Suzi Moore <suzipdm at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I picked this up off the Elfsea list. Looks like Colleen missed it.

Unto the populace does Lady Adelaide send wondrous news!
Born on Thursday March 15,2007 at 815 pm, Kaylee Theresa graced our
wonderful Kingdom. She was just over 7 lbs. Mom, Dad, and baby are all
well. This is Lady Coleen O'Kelly's of Glaslyn first grandchild! Vivat to
Mom, Babe, Dad, and Grandmother!