[Glaslyn] All OK?

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 06:45:06 PDT 2007

Sorry Sluggy, the sirens went off and we all cleared out. I forgot to post anything.

Sluggy! <sluggy9912 at swbell.net> wrote:
--- Troop0341 at aol.com wrote:

> Just a quick note to find out if everyone got
> home OK - Hope so and hope
> to see everyone next Monday...

As there did not appear to be rain actively falling in
Denton at 7:15, I took the risk and came on up, but
obviously, nobody was there by the time I got there.

By then, there was still no rain, but copious amounts
of lightning and I wasn't quite in the mood for an
electrifying experience anyway.

See ya'll next Monday!

Sluggy!

P.S. Actually, some kind of electrotherapy might help
my left calf, which got a pretty intense workout
Saturday morning and again earlier this evening as
Gabrielle and Derrick (our kendo instructor) both kept
on me relentlessly to keep on the ball of that back
foot! :):):)

---

tibi habere mamma. Ego malle mamma ab femina.