[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] FW: YARD SALE

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 07:26:28 PDT 2007

"morgancain at earthlink.net" <morgancain at earthlink.net> wrote:  From: "morgancain at earthlink.net" <morgancain at earthlink.net>
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 19:47:38 -0400
Subject: [Steppes] FW: YARD SALE

I figure this is the easiest way to hit ten people. Can someone
forward this to the Elfsea list? I don't have access. Or any other local
list you think might want it.

I'm having (yet another! hopefully the last!) garage sale next Saturday.
Found a few SCA-appropriate items in the back of closest, but mostly this
is the last of the furniture, a LOT of bookcases, and whatever I don't feel
like storing until I find a new place to live.

---= F/K/A "Little Morgan"